User Interface Software
Lexium Software Suite 220.127.116.11
Lexium MDrive and Motion Module | Release date: 4/8/2021
Installation wrapper for the tools and utilities available to program and configure the Lexium MDrive and Motion Module products.
- Motion Control Interface: ASCII terminal emulator/Programming environment for products using the MCode Operating System. All Motion Control and Ethernet products
- Pulse/direction Interface: Used to set the configuration parameters for the Lexium MDrive Pulse/direction products. Features basic and advanced modes.
- Ethernet TCP/IP Interface: Required to select the IP address and subnet mask, and to load an industrial application: Modbus/TCP, Ethernet/IP or Profinet IO.
- CANopen Interface: used to set the NODE ID and BAUD on Lexium MDrive and CANOpen Motion Module products using the MD-CC501-001 or compatible PEAK/Phytec CAN adapter. Not required as all SEM CANopen products fully support CiA DS305: Layer Setting Services for commissioning the product.
MDrive and MForce products
Programmable Motion Control
Integrated ASCII program editor and ANSI Terminal emulator. For use with MDrive and MForce Motion Control products. SEM Terminal is the next generation of the SEM Terminal program enhanced with advanced features and functionality.
- MDrive Motion Control
- MForce Motion Control
- MDrive Ethernet
IMS Terminal: deprecated version for use with older Windows 32 Operating Systems
Step/direction and Speed Control
For use with MDrive and MForce Step/direction and Speed Control products with an SPI communication interface. Update to improve compatibility with x64 Windows operating systems. Replaces IMS SPI Motor Interface 3.1.70.
- MDrive and MForce Step/direction
- MDrive Speed Control
For use with MDrive and MForce CANopen units with a CANopen communication interface. Use of this tool requires the MD-CC500-000 USB to CANopen converter cable.
- MDrive and MForce CANopen
When it comes to your form, fit and function requirements, don’t settle. Get precisely what you need working with us. We know motion.
Contact us with any questions about how we can help you with your motion application or for assistance with your IMS products.