MForce compact driver system for stepper motors
The Novanta IMS stepper motor drive system is comprised of an MForce stepper motor drive and a 2-phase stepper motor for a very compact, high-performance drive system. MForce stepper motor drives are offered in 3 versions:
- Step/direction input – Motion Control – for parameterization via an SPI interface
- Motion Control – programmable units for communication via RS-422/485
- CANopen for networking via CANopen DS302 and DSP402
CompactnessWith its small dimensions, MForce stepper motor drives require very little space in the control cabinet.
SimplicitySimple cabling and configuring, with user-friendly PC interface software, allows for easy and quick setup of the MForce drive system.
FlexibilityMForce stepper motor drives are available in two power classes: 3.0 A and 5.0 A.
- MForce MicroDrive — 3.0 A
- MForce PowerDrive — 5.0 A
When it comes to your form, fit and function requirements, don’t settle. Get precisely what you need working with us. We know motion.
Contact us with any questions about how we can help you with your motion application or for assistance with your IMS products.
Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products.