Liberty MDrive Products
Robust Liberty* MDrive products integrate 1.8° 2-phase stepper motors with onboard drive electronics, a controller with up to 8 I/O.
Feedback options include open loop, or closed loop with a 1000 line (4000 counts/rev) incremental or multi-turn absolute encoder. Both encoder options feature hMT closed loop performance.
This high degree of integration can reduce machine complexity, size and cost in many stepper and servo motor applications. Liberty (previously Lexium) MDrive delivers exceptional performance and smoothness with advanced current control. Ideal for machine builders who want an optimized motor with on-board electronics, Liberty (previously Lexium) MDrive products are well suited for industrial applications.
Supported communication protocols include:
- Ethernet: EtherNet/IP, Profinet, ModbusTCP
- Open loop, or closed loop with either an incremental or multi-turn absolute encoder
- Built-in protection circuitry
- IP65 rating with M12 connectors
- Input power range from +12 up to +70 VDC
- Auxiliary logic power supply input
- 20 microstep resolutions to 51,200 steps/rev
- Programmable motor run and hold currents
- Extended product warranty
- Pluggable Style – includes mating connectors for direct wiring
- M12 Circular Connector Style – IP65-rated against water and dust ingress
When it comes to your form, fit and function requirements, don’t settle. Get precisely what you need working with us. We know motion.
Contact us with any questions about how we can help you with your motion application or for assistance with your IMS products.