Extremely compact design
Linear actuator stepper motors deliver long life, high accuracy and unsurpassed repeatability. These compact, low cost 1.8° linear motors are available in three sizes: NEMA 14 (1.4″ / 36 mm sq), NEMA 17 (1.7″ / 42 mm sq.) and NEMA 23 (2.3″ / 57 mm sq.).
To meet the needs of a wide range of linear motion applications, two (2) linear actuator styles are available:
- Non-captive shaft has a threaded shaft that extends through the motor and moves axially as the motor rotates
- External shaft has a rotating screw, integral to the motor’s rotor, that moves the nut axially along the threaded shaft. An anti-backlash nut is available.
- Short lead times: prototypes of our standard or custom solutions can be ready in as little as two weeks.
Precision lead screws
Precision rolled lead screws deliver maximum life and quiet operation in combination with the linear actuator’s self-lubricating nut. Lead screws are manufactured from premium grade stainless steel that is non-magnetic, corrosion resistant and available with an optional Teflon® coating.
- External shaft with choice of general purpose or ant-backlash nut.
- Non-captive shaft
- Screw length (0.1″ increments)
- NEMA 14 & 17: 3.0″ to 18″
- NEMA 23: 3.0″ to 24″
- Bare metal or Teflon™
- Screw-end options: Straight or threaded, UNC or metric.